TGRM services for the Australian Sheep Industry
TGRM™ is the most advanced mate selection service available in the world today.
Read more about TGRM™ and how you can benefit by following the links to the left or download an information pack (below).
You now have more choices on how you receive your TGRM™ services! You can contact one of the following service providers to obtain pricing and information about the TGRM™ service they can provide you with, or download an information pack to receive the TGRM™ Mate Selection Service direct from X'Prime.
Advance Livestock Services
Download your information pack as a zip file:
Or download the individual pdf's (or view in your browser):
- TGRM Mate Selection Service (136Kb)
- TGRM Mate Selection Service AU Sheep Pricing (173Kb)
- TGRM Mate Selection Service AU Sheep Order Form (143Kb)
- TGRM Mate Selection Service Overview (86Kb)
- What is Mate Selection (120Kb)
- The Genetic Tradeoff (184Kb)
- Inbreeding: Why Is It Important? (203Kb)
- Managing Traits and the $Index (184Kb)
- What is Coancestry? (207Kb)
- Major Genes for Important Traits (170Kb)
- TGRM for Breeding Groups (110Kb)
If you can't find a service provider, please register your interest in TGRM at: http://xprime.com.au/register.